cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

4/14 - Google Nexus 5 Software Update - KTU84F

Master

Re: 4/14 - Google Nexus 5 Software Update - KTU84F

jlerma_93 - The updates are being sent out in waves. This is preferred because it's on a more controlled basis, this prevents the server from crashing. You can periodically check your phone for the software update. - Kayan Sprint Social Care Team
Journeyman

The invisible update that travels in waves.

Why will no one answer why the update was removed from the support site? The page was last updated yesterday and that update was removal of the update that is supposedly rolling out that no one at all has gotten.

That's the question I want answered....why was the update removed from the support site. I don't want to hear about it going out in waves.

Journeyman

It was never meant to be released. Its seems like a hoax.

Wizard

Google might have found some last minute issues right before they were about to push it live. Don't blame Sprint for not pushing the update. I do however think they should at least post an announcement/edit the first post stating its been delayed.

Journeyman

Why was the KTU48F (KTU84F) update removed from the Sprint site. It has been 5 days and no update yet. Sooo what's up? Please keep us Sprint N5 owners informed if Google is delaying it.

Master

Seank_ - You make a great point and your suggestion will be taken into consideration. Thank you for your feedback. - Kayan Sprint Social Care Team
Journeyman

They won't address you or anyone that have a confronting question that needs answering.

They will instead thank users on defending them for them.

They can tell us straight up.

But they choose not to.

Journeyman

Sprints CEO was the highest paid executive in 2013

Highlighted
Wizard

An issue was found with software and hence the reason for pulling out this update. My understanding is a new software update will come out very soon. I will update this space with that information as soon as I can. I apologize for the delay.