Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

4/14 - Google Nexus 5 Software Update - KTU84F

35 REPLIES
Master

Re: 4/14 - Google Nexus 5 Software Update - KTU84F

PhilR1973,

We have not been given any details and at this time no ETA has been released by Google yet. Once we find out more info, we will definitely let you know. We are excited about the update too and hope to hear some good news soon!

*Sarah W Social Care

Master

coasterphotos,

We have not been given details on why it was removed. Once we get more information, we will certainly let you know! We don't intend on ignoring this situation, we just need to make sure that everything is corrected before launching. We want you to have the update too! We hope to get this taken care of soon so that we can get all of you guys some answers! We understand that waiting can be difficult and we appreciate you being patient while the bugs are worked out.

*Sarah W Social Care

Journeyman

so why not drop some contact information to a Google department that would get annoyed by our valid concerns.

Master

TRACKSTAR77

We try our best to respond in the order received and with this being a holiday weekend we sometimes get a little caught up on the social and .com sites. We do provided several other ways to get in contact with a representative, you can chat in with a rep at http://www.sprint.com/landings/chat/ you can send us an email us at sprintcares@sprint.com and of course you can always call us at 888-211-4727 or go into a service and repair center http://storelocator.sprint.com/locator/ and let's not forget Google. I apologize for the delay and if there is something you are needing an immediate response to in the future I suggest trying one of the other means of communication.

*Clyde
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

It would also be nice to know what the issue was and an ETA for the next attempt at rollout.

Journeyman

Thank you for letting us know the reason but my question is why did it take so long for a response? If this response was given last week, a lot of frustration and confusion amongst your customers would have been avoided.

Highlighted
Wizard

An issue was found with software and hence the reason for pulling out this update. My understanding is a new software update will come out very soon. I will update this space with that information as soon as I can. I apologize for the delay.

Journeyman

Sprints CEO was the highest paid executive in 2013

Journeyman

They won't address you or anyone that have a confronting question that needs answering.

They will instead thank users on defending them for them.

They can tell us straight up.

But they choose not to.

Master

Seank_ - You make a great point and your suggestion will be taken into consideration. Thank you for your feedback. - Kayan Sprint Social Care Team