Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

6/02 - Nexus 5 Software Update - KTU84M

58 REPLIES
Master

Re: 6/02 - Nexus 5 Software Update - KTU84M

AJOYNER45,

I understand your concern. Have you done a reset on the Airave? It will take about 30 minutes to reset. Then dial *99 and select call button and see if the device connects to the Airave.

Brenda

Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

Its too bad the Nexus 5 does not work with the Airave 2.5, I was told I have an issue with my phone!

Journeyman

Just got my 4.4.4 (KTU84P) update yesterday and the voicemail notification icon now shows up. Looks like this update fixed it.

Master

PRODEQ12, Thanks for the post! If you ever need any assistance or have any questions please let us know. *Jazmine Social Care
Journeyman

My VM are working fine. I'm using the Google Voice app integrated with Sprint. Remember that this is a Google phone first not a Sprint phone.

Master

Jacpr,

That's not how we want you to feel. I'm sure this situation has been very frustrating for you. This step has been helpful to most customers. Please dial *#*#72786#*#*>phone will reboot> lastly hands free activation. Once the hands free activation is done. Please test out your voice mail. Keep me posted.

*Brittney Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

Is really disappointing to still have this issue that was supposed to be fixed on the next release (4.4.3) i just got 4.4.4 but still no voicemail notification and support is been unable to fix it. I'm staring to give up with sprint my son prepaid phone gets better service and is cheaper what's the point of having a contract.

Master

dfp123,

Log into www.sprint.com or Sprint Zone. Turn off the phone. Try to reset the voicemail on the phone.

Thanks,

Pamela
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

Voicemail indicator still doesn't  light up for me. I realy dont want to do another factor reset to try that again

Master

We had two previous known issues with the VM indicator: the indicator not going away and it not showing up.  Both were reportedly resolved with the last update, build KOT49H.  If that's not the case with you we'd like to get more information and report it back to our tech folks.

*Christy

Sprint Social Care Team