cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

6/02 - Nexus 5 Software Update - KTU84M

Master

Re: 6/02 - Nexus 5 Software Update - KTU84M

MosesGuillen Thanks for your feedback. We're happy that the update was pushed to your phone. Happy connecting.

Chris
Sprint Social Care Team.
Journeyman

Hi,

My ZipCode is 21075, I live in Blue Stream Blvd, Elkridge MD

Master

ALVR127,

Thank you for the information! After reviewing your location, I don't show the area as being upgraded to our spark network. At this time I would advise to keep your device on 3G.

Stephanie P
Social care
Master

CITO101,

Thanks for posting. The Kit Kat 4.4.3 OTA Update is released in batches at a time. Once available, you will receive a notification prompting you to update. Your patience is greatly appreciated.

Marie
Sprint Social Care Team
Journeyman

I'm not sure why, but my Nexus 5 was showing an update was ready but I turned my phone off and then back on, now it doesn't show there is an update, it says my phone is up-to-date on 4.4.2.  Really not sure what happened there.

Master

ansiz,

Thanks for posting. Did you turn the phone off, after updating? Give it some time, it will prompt you to update it again. Not sure what happened as well.

Marie
Sprint Social Care Team
Journeyman

SprintCare: I have updated to 4.4.3 and do not have the Spark for my Nexus 5 my zip codes are 60651 and 60601 ( home and work area) I have called customer care previously a couple times as well due to at my home area I get bad/low signal as well even thought i've been told I am in a great coverage area. cross streets are north ave and springfield in chicago

Master

petestover

Yes. I am here to assist you. The updates are sent automatically to your phone when they are available. If you do not get the update you may want to update your phone so that it comes through. What type of phone do you have, I can provide the instructions to update to the newest version.

Nyyota

Sprint Social Care

Master

alexrdz82 Thank you for letting me know. I can narrow down the towers that you may use the most with some additional information. Do you receive any error message when connecting to cellular data? At North Ave and Springfield in 60651, The Sprint Spark implementation is not complete. What cross street would I use in the zip code 60601? *David Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

While on North Ave and Springfield in 60651, no errors but it toggles on its own from 3G to LTE or 1 bar of LTE. I ride the bus from North and Damen towards North ands Springfield. On my way I have a strong LTE signal, great speed, but as soon as I reach Central Park Ave I notice it start to go weaker. I ride the bus daily and use it on the ride. 60601, Dearborn and Lake St and Dearborn St. Thank you

Master

alexrdz82 Thanks for the update. When you mention, weaker, do you mean you are unable to use the service or the bars just adjust to show signal strength? Let me know the details. *David Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

Nexus 5 owner.  I just got the 4.4.3 update and I do not see any option to activate sprint spark.  My wife has the HTC One Max and has had spark for a while so I know what to look for and I know that it works in my area. I've gone through all of my phone settings and it mentions nothing about spark.  I updated my profile and PRL after installing the update and still no dice.  Was this update supposed to provide access to spark or am I waiting for another update directly from Sprint this time?

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat