cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

6P reviews

Journeyman

6P reviews

Thinking of purchasing the 6P, and really wanting feedback as to how it is working on the network, what works well, what doesn't. Moving from a SG4 which I use for home and some work. I am what I call a normal cell user (FB, Twitter, texting, etc.), so how easy is it to switch over and lose some of the Samsung utilities? Any feedback would be great.... Thanks

Tags (1)
7 REPLIES 7
GrandMaster

Re: 6P reviews

might have someone that can give you some feedback but i cant remember if he has the 5X or 6P

MROGRS

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Wizard

So I have a 6P and the articles touting the device as the best in class, IMHO, are spot on. Now I don't know what utilities you use but give me some must haves and I'll help confirm.

As for its performance on the Now Network, it's stellar! This is a RF beast and you will not be disappointed, I ALWAYS have very strong, to strong network connection (based on device reporting).

Battery life is great for me as well with an average of 3.5hr of on screen time with average battery lasting 18hr.

Android Inprint (finger print scanner) works amazing. Screen is big, bright and clear. Dual front facing speakers are GREAT and I'm a HTC fan (came from M9 and a long list of Boom Sound HTC devices) I didn't buy the Google protection, I never do but I always put case on my devices (Spigen Tough guard TPU and Thin Fit) and use glass screen protection (Intelliglass).

*Camera is great as well and I see why they left OIS out, it's not really needed.

In short, no complaints here.... I'll upload some screen shots later.

GrandMaster

thank yuh sir.

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
GrandMaster

with the removal of the front facing speakers on the A9 i might need to venture into a different manufacturer if they keep that up. after having front facing speakers its hard to NOT have them anymore lol.

Wizard

Well, Huawei did a bang up job with the 6P, I love it! There are 3 other guys on my Android Dev Team (Team D3rp) and we all are really, really digging it.  I should also note that the 5X is an excellent choice as well, just not as "premium" as the 6P.  I have half a dozen people that I have "advised" on that purchase and they are loving them.

Highlighted
GrandMaster

i'll keep my eyes open..hard to give up on HTC though..especially sense

Journeyman

Thank you for the reviews... Everything I have read plus your feedback has been great info.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat