cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone else having problems with no data on LTE and Missed texts?

Highlighted
Journeyman

Anyone else having problems with no data on LTE and Missed texts?

I am on the fringe of LTE, getting one - two bars (Signal Check says its higher), however I am not getting Data at all

Why would that be?

Wouldn't let me post photos, so here's drop box link

https://www.dropbox....bsb/unnamed.png

https://www.dropbox....unnamed (1).png

3g Works Fine

13 REPLIES 13
Journeyman

Re: Anyone else having problems with no data on LTE and Missed texts?

I am having similar issues. I cant for the life of me get my nexus 5 to send a text msg.

Journeyman

Journeyman

lol found something more technical

http://s4gru.com/index.php?/blog/1/entry-357-nexus-5-and-lg-g2-experience-temporary-sprint-lte-conne...

But it's just kind of frustrating ya know?

Journeyman

Ha, my reply originated from the same site.

Ya frustrating. No different than the WiMax to LTE upgrade I dealt with summer of '12. Had a Wimax phone and bought LTE but couldn't even get a decent 3G signal while they updated their towers.

I'm now one of the luck ones as I live in an area that apparently doesn't have an issue AND is getting some Spark.

I paid full, off contract price for my phone (from Google) and I know it's an expensive item. Yes, it would be great if it just worked flawlessly. But honestly, in the big picture, I'm learning to be LESS reliant on a mobile device lately. Sometimes it's nice to not be connected every second. I left my phone at home today when going to work. I watched a guy driving next to me with TWO PHONES he was all involved in while driving. Yes, TWO. He was staring at the phones more than the road. At one point he was behind me and had to slam on his brakes hard when we encountered traffic.

So not to judge or rant but I'm not going to let all of this really bother me. I'm getting a great price with Sprint, I love the phone and life is so much more important than 50mbps data at each step I take.

It will be fixed soon enough (I hope hahahahaha).

Journeyman

Sprint service SUUUXXX now I have to endure two more years of this

Journeyman

You're right. I'm sure they aren't trying to fix this issue right now and they won't do a thing for you in the next two years. Good luck!

Journeyman

Sprint only has excuses...no solutions. I have been with Sprint for over 10 years but when I can't get service at my home for over 8 weeks now---If Sprint can't provide cell phone service then we should be released from our contracts and all early cancellation fees waived.

It is time to act...file a complaint with your Attorney General and the US Attorney General and the BBB

Then go here for a class action law suit http://sprint4glawsuit.com/

File a complaint with the Federal Communications Commission http://www.fcc.gov/complaints

Journeyman

Have you asked them to be released?

I don't have signal at my house (5 years now). They offered to release me from my contract. Also offered to give me an Airave free of charge. That works for me.

I have a neighbor who didn't want the Airave and was released from contract without penalty.

Journeyman

I gave a post & advise on how they installed my 32 GB nexus 5 & they thanked me because they got there nexus 5 working perfect. Wrote back if you want the link it details. Is a simple oversight that is easily done, basically the phone had to be matter reset, then when the phone shuts off to restart insert the sim card, with the sim in the phone while it's restarting it reads the Sims data & I guess whatever it does it works. I did some other stuff to, but that's basically the main thing to do.

Master

taylorcox75,

I'm sorry that you were experiencing such difficulties while attempting to connect to 4G LTE.  If your still experiencing difficulties let us know and we can take look into your area to see if its network, tower or device related and locate a solution.  What are your cross streets and zip code?

Sprint Social Care Team

David

Master

CT-253,

This is never the type of experience we want you to have. We can look into this matter to see what's going on and how we may help. When did you start to experience this issue?  Are you unable to send texts at a particular location or everywhere?  Are you receiving text messages properly?

Sprint Social Care Team

David

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat