cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Areas LTE connection

Highlighted
Journeyman

Areas LTE connection

ok in my area in Georgia my phone has never had a good lte connection. Is there something wrong with my device or is it my area.

7 REPLIES 7
Highlighted
Master

Re: Areas LTE connection

bluemazdarx8,

Let's take a look and see what is going on in your area. If you can, please provide your zip code and closest intersecting cross streets. Also, what device are you working with? Please let me know, I look forward to your response and looking into this matter further for you.

Charles G.

Sprint Social Care Team
Highlighted
Journeyman

I live off of Ga-138 in conyers zip code 30094

Highlighted
Master

bluemazdarx8,

Thank you for posting your information. I was able to take a look throughout your area and the area is showing all towers are 4G LTE installed for the 1900 MHz bandwidth. We are in the process of adding the 4G LTE 800 MHZ that offers better in home/building coverage. You should still be able to pick up LTE in your area. What kind of device do you have? Have you tried restarting your device and updating the data profile? Please let us know we are here for you.

Thank you,

Anthony

Social Care Team 

Highlighted
Journeyman

I have the nexus 5. My device has been reset and my device is up to date.

Highlighted
Master

bluemazdarx8

Thanks for your response. I looked at the cross streets of Stockbridge Hwy and Granade Rd SW in 30094 just to narrow down the area a bit. The tower that covers the area is 4G at the 1900MHz frequency. I did map the area and I also see that there are roaming pockets not far from those cross streets.

If I'm nowhere close to you area, would you kindly provide another cross street for Stockbrige Hwy and we can research this further.

Robin
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

that is nowhere near my location. i have had my sim card changed today and my phone looked at 1895 Highway 20 Se, #280, Conyers, GA 30013 location. a mile from my house. i had LTE signal around the store but when i got home i went back down to 3g 1 bar. i am start to not be happy with sprint service. i have tried everything and nothing seems to help my signal from cutting in and out with LTE

Highlighted
Master

bluemazdarx8,

This is why we ask. To be clear the best location to look into is 1895 Highway 20 Se, #280, Conyers, GA 30013?

Jessica
Sprint Social Care Team
Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat