cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I've called the help line twice to get my Nexus 6P activated and they said it's not supported??!

Journeyman

I've called the help line twice to get my Nexus 6P activated and they said it's not supported??!

I have the new required SIM as well.

4 REPLIES 4
GrandMaster

Re: I've called the help line twice to get my Nexus 6P activated and they said it's not supported??!

more than likely Sprint needs to add the IMEI number to their system. others are using their devices on Sprint just fine.

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
GrandMaster

Re: I've called the help line twice to get my Nexus 6P activated and they said it's not supported??!

MROGRS

did you run into any issues with them activating your phone or setting it up in their system?

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Highlighted
Wizard

MRMAYHEM44 wrote:

I have the new required SIM as well.

Very sorry to hear that as I had zero issues getting activated.  First they need to add the MEID to your account (all the Nexus's are white listed already) then they need to activate the SIM and after that, it's just a device reboot and it'll setup itself.

Please share with us the number on the bottom of the SIM card tray, the part number, not the SIM card number.  What I did run into was Telesales sent me the wrong SIM at first but when I want to the Sprint store, they gave me new, correct one right away, not a single question asked.  I think went him and activated with chat very quickly.

*I recommend using the Chat functionality, not calling, you can document everything and have the transcript emailed right do you.

fireguy_6364 wrote:

MROGRS

did you run into any issues with them activating your phone or setting it up in their system?

Nope, was easy peasy once I had the correct SIM card.

GrandMaster

sweet. thank yuh sir.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat