cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LG Nexus 5 Made From Scratch

Journeyman

I have been using the LG Nexus 5 for a little over one week now and I will say that I am enjoying it. One of my favorite things about it is the clean slate you get when you open the phone. No more loaded apps that you will never use, no more cluttered home screens. I can no open the phone and customize it however i want to! This to me is a huge plus! On some of my other phones it takes me about a day to remove all unwanted apps and then add the ones i want. 

Nexus 5 press image

Photo by myandroidchief.com

Now with the added android version 4.4.4 you have all the great features of the latest android platform without all the loaded apps that you will never use. You truly get a "Made from scratch" feeling when you have this phone.

Your Product Ambassador Team

“Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology.

They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador

shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions

of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community

members in an official capacity. #sprintemployee.”