ForumTopicPage
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Newest problem with phone

Wizard

Re: Newest problem with phone

Did you buy this phone from Sprint or from Google? If Google, they have a nice exchange process where they send you the new phone first and then the send back the bad one.

For roaming, that sounds like a network problem.

As for being a horrible phone, I have to disagree with you on that.

Journeyman

No I bought the phone from sprint. Now I can only call cell phone numbers but there is supposedly no problems with the network. I am about to be on my 3rd phone in 2 months so unfortunately I have to say this phone is a piece of junk!

Journeyman

So now sprint you are wanting to push me off on Google! Thanks for the fantastic service!

Wizard

maybe you should look at who asked where you bought the phone.  it was not a sprint rep so they were not pushing the problem off on google.  call samsung and send the phone to them.  see if while it is being repaired you can temporarily reactivate your old phone to use.  not sure if they will do it but give it a try.

Journeyman

Once these big companies sell you a phone youre pretty much on your own. Sprint sells phones all day online but if you don't like one, you cant even send it back. They tell you to take it to a Sprint store in town and they have commissioned employees that wont even talk to you. Once the sale is made you are pretty much on your own. I would sell it to Gazelle.com and forget about it. Or just give it to your grandkids to play with. They also make great paper weights. These big companies only want your money and have no customer service what so ever.

Master

JNSMITH912

Have you been into a service and repair center and had them determine whether or not there is an issues with the equipment? And even though you purchased the device from Sprint Google is still the manufacture, It never hurts to contact them and verify if you are still under warranty. Let us know.

*Clyde

Sprint Social Care Team

Master

Edsiphone5

We’re sorry to hear you feel that way, Sprint does give customer 14days from the purchased of a device to return it into anyone of our service and repair centers. If a customer is not within range of a Sprint store we will send and return kit for the device. For more details please visit http://www.sprint.com/landings/returns/?id16=Guarantee. Is this not the experience you had? Please let us know, we can make this right.

*Clyde

Sprint Social Care

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat