cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Nexus 5 4.4.3 in NYC with Spark coverage

Master

Re: Nexus 5 4.4.3 in NYC with Spark coverage

Valos1 - I did check both locations and they do have Spark available. On the phone dial pad, press *#*#72786#*#*. The phone reboots and performs Hands Free Activation. It will try and connect to the closest tower in your area. Let me know if this helps. - Joanne Sprint Social Care Team
Master

cutemotoboi - I'll be more than happy to get an update for you. Can I please have your cross streets and zip code to better assist you. - Joanne Sprint Social Care Team
Journeyman

I'm in Nashville Tn still no update yet

Journeyman

SprintCare:

I have done the PRL/profile updates and rebooted numerous times and still have the same issues both in home area 1600 North ave and Springfield ave 60651 and work upper wacker and dearborn Downtown chicago where it was excelent LTE.

I just did the re-provision it rebooted but did not get anything that it was activating

Master

alexrdz82,

Is the reprovision you're speaking of ##SCRTN#? If so, make sure your wifi is turned off, try that code, then a profile update, then a reboot again. Let us know what happens.

*Shannon
Social Care
Journeyman

ok doing this now. Is this to enable Spark on my device?

Master

alexrdz82,

Spark should have already been enabled on the device. So if that's not happening, this should push a signal to your phone to reset it. Let us know how it's working.

*Shannon
Social Care
Journeyman

Should there be a sprint spark icon in the notification area if its in use?

Master

ALY06 -Thank you for posting. Yes, there is an icon notification. Looks like a star or sun shaped icon. We're here to help. -Ramiro Sprint Social Care

SprintCare wrote:

ALY06 -Thank you for posting. Yes, there is an icon notification. Looks like a star or sun shaped icon. We're here to help. -Ramiro Sprint Social Care

No...there is no icon on the Nexus 5.

Highlighted
Master

coasterphotos -Thank you for responding. To answer your question on some devices it will show a spinning star icon. However on the Nexus it will just display the LTE. -Ramiro Sprint social Care
Journeyman

@SprintCare *Shannon Social Care

I performed the actions and have not noticed an Icon or a difference in the network.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat