cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Nexus 5 4.4.3 in NYC with Spark coverage

Journeyman

Re: Nexus 5 4.4.3 in NYC with Spark coverage

Is there Spark coverage in Manhattan at 105th and Broadway - zip 10025?  I received the update several days ago, but so far have only connected to band 25.

Journeyman

My number is 312-834-6325, Nexus 5, and have updated to Android 4.4.3 latest version. I have done the *#*#72786#*#* and updated carrier profile and restarted. I have done this numerous times and have not noticed a diff. in network speeds. I have downloaded speedtest app and signalcheck that one of your Sprintcare assoc. recommended on a forum. I viewed a furom when one also suggested *#*#33284#*#* to prioritize band 41 to activate Spark but I require the MSL code to do so. which is why I requested initially. I have been with sprint for two months and have called customer care in regards to signal issues. Can I get this resolved please.

Master

alexrdz82

Thank you for that information. Please remove your personal number for security reasons. Please click on Sprint icon, on the right click on private message. Provide your phone number,security pin, and a link to this thread.

Shantoya
Sprint Social Care Team
Journeyman

i cant remove it. I have sent the private message

Highlighted
Master

alexrdz82

Thanks, for informing me about that post. I did alert my network team, we are reviewing this post. We're going to remove this post. Thanks for sending us a private message.

Shantoya
Sprint Social Care Team
Journeyman

thank you

Journeyman

Don't bother changing you band priorities. I haven't changed mine and I'm primarily get B41 whenever is available. Mine are B25-1 B26-2 B41-3 but I mostly get B41 in the Bronx (70% of the time) but not so much in Manhattan.

Journeyman

I tried this and now my phone is no getting any data. I cant go online with mobile data

Master

Valos1,

I am sorry to see this. Are you using the Nexus 5 as well? Please dial *#*#72786#*#*. This will reboot the phone and force re-activation. Please let me know if this helps. I'd be happy to continue working on this issue with you!

*Andi R.
Sprint Social Care Team
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat