cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Nexus 5 - No LTE + other problems

Highlighted
Patron

Nexus 5 - No LTE + other problems

I have a nexus 5 that i activated a little less than a week ago. It has been working fine most of the time until yesterday.

My phone only connects to 3G network. I tried updating PRL and Profile. My phone is also set to LTE under preferred network settings.

My sister has a Galaxy S3, we live under the same roof and her phone shows a LTE connection. Whats going on?

Also my Nexus 5 does not notify me when i receive a voicemail. I do not want to use google voice because it may affects other peoples mobile to mobile minute usage.

Is there a voicemail app i can download to use?

24 REPLIES 24
Highlighted
Master

Good morning giegler,

I would like to get a closer look at your specific area. The coverage map is a good way to get an idea of what coverage is like in the area, but I can get a closer look at the specific towers and what's going on in the area as well. I would need to get your zip code and your cross streets so I can take a peek. We'll start with that and go from there.

Thank you,
*Heather
Sprint Social Media Care
Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat