Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Nexus 5 Sprint Spark

Wizard

Re: Nexus 5 Sprint Spark

SprintCare wrote:

Seank_:

PRL updates may actually happen more frequently than realized.  They serve to keep the device updated with regards to contacting the towers of other carriers while not on the Sprint network.  Unfortunately, we do not get much, if any, advanced notice as to when device updates will be pushed.  You can, however, keep an eye on www.Sprint.com/Newsroom as it may be announced there once a date or date range is set.  

Jon H.
Sprint Social Care Team

I'm aware, I was just noting that just because you get a PRL update, doesn't mean Sprint Spark is coming in the next day or so. That's what I was trying to refer to.

Master

Seank_:

I got you. I apologize if I misunderstood your intent. I can't wait for Sprint Spark myself. But, my particular area has not been updated to LTE yet. Techs are, however, around here prepping the towers for the upgrades to start. So, since I've waited this long for LTE Spark will be a breeze. Please let us know if we can answer anything else or address any other concerns. Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

Jon H.
Sprint Social Care Team
Journeyman

Hi what is going on with the software update to turn in spark

Master

Lots of rumors about it coming soon but no official word just yet. Once we get official confirmation we'll announce the dates.
Highlighted
Journeyman

Really what a joke, I've been hearing that for nearly 3 months now, just like the KitKat update for my wife's G2, first quarter is over very soon, but I know its coming soon...so is Christmas

Journeyman

Sprintcare, Are you getting your rumours off of twitter and the android blogs like the rest of us?

Journeyman

My nexus 5 doesn't support Sprint Spark, which uses LTE band 41 but it works with LTE band 26. The speed is about 40mbps. Meanwhile, my nexus 6 speed is about 75mbps with Sprint Spark.

Community News

Having trouble posting or viewing your Private Messages? We made an update to the Community registration process which requires you to validate your email, click here to read more about it.