cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Nexus 5 Voicemail Notification not working

Master

Re: Nexus 5 Voicemail Notification not working

Infinity003,

Can you elaborate? Are you not receiving notifications? Or is it the count of how many voicemails? 

Eduardo 
Sprint Social Care

Highlighted
Journeyman

Not receiving any voicemail notification. I am using sprint voicemail, so the only way for me to know if I have a voicemail is to dial 1 after every missed call.

Journeyman

Eduardo KOT49H and still no voicemail notifications.

Master

Jacpr,

Thanks for the post. Have you taken the device to a service location after the update or called the manufacturer to see if they have any tips for you?

Sean L
Social Care

Journeyman

No I haven't taken the device to a service center nor I haven't talked to the manufacturer.

Master

Jacpr,

If possible, please visit a service and repair center for them to take a look at the device and help in any way possible. The technicians can check everything on the device to determine the root cause and work towards a resolution. Thanks!

Dan
Sprint Social Care Team

Wizard

Why don't people download the Google Voice app for the Play Store? Works great for me!

There is no need to go to a Sprint Repair Store and have your phone looked at, as its a software issues that Google is still trying to fix! Are people forgetting this phone is Google's and not Sprint's?

Journeyman

Disgracefully Google Voice is not available in my area. Is a Google phone but is a product offered by Sprint.

Just because Sprint sells it doesn't mean they can fix it. It is a software problem Google has to fix.

Journeyman

Sprint doesn't write the software for their phones but provide the specifications on how to connect to their network. They need to work together (Google+Sprint) to solve this issue.

Master

Jacpr,

Hmm. Google voice should work anywhere. The best recommendation is to use these services while connected via Wi-Fi or with an LTE data connection. As far as our connection with this, we generally have a code that can be added to your line for this. Subscribing may automatically add this code, but if not, it is something that can be handled rather easily. It is a free code added to an account. Please let me know if you need any further help with getting this ready for your line. I am happy to help with our side of things.

*Andi R.
Sprint Social Care Team

Journeyman

Google Voice application only works with continental US numbers my account is from Puerto Rico and Google Voice will not link to my number.

Any new news when this is going to be solved.

Thanks god I didnt renew my contract

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat