Did you mean: 

Nexus 5 cannot answer incoming call

Journeyman

Re: Nexus 5 cannot answer incoming call

Ok, thanks, hopefully that will fix it.

Master

MARGC55bot,

Thanks for replying. I am simply following up with you to determine if the issue you've been facing subsided. Please keep us posted on the current status of your service. 

Thank You,

DePaul W.

Sprint Social Care Team 

Journeyman

Sadly I experienced the same problem again last night, ~640PM, zip 20171. Wife called, was unable to answer or get off of the ringing screen until restarting phone.

Master

RobertNYC123,

I checked for known issues for this issue and I did not see any. When you say you can't answer the phone, what do you mean exactly? Also have you reset the device?

Thank you,
*Paida.
Master

ufergus00

It has been sometime since your last post. I wanted to follow up with you in order to see if you are still experiencing the same issues with your device. Please let us know if you are still in need of assistance.

Omar

Sprint Social Care

Master

MARGC55bot,

Thank you for the response, I see that the outage in that area has been repaired. If you have not already, please update your data profile and power cycle your device. Please let me know if these troubleshooting steps helps.

Charles G.

Sprint Social Care Team
Master

MrTouge,

Thank you for your post regarding your issues with your original Nexus 5 and the subsequent replacement.  We wanted to follow up, as it has been quite some time since your last psot on this thread, and see if the issue has been resolved or if you were still experiencing call issues when on LTE with your Nexus 5?  Thank you.

Thank You,

Sprint Social Care Team

Michael C.

Master

uncw08,

Thank you for your post regarding your issues with your Nexus 5 and the issues that you have been having in Wilmington, N.C.  We wnated to see if you had noticed any differences in the way that your triband device has been performing in your market (good or bad).  Have you noticed phone functionality differences or LTE reception differences?  Your feedback is very much appreciated and will allow us to know how triband devices are performing in deifferent marketplaces around the country.  Thank you.

Thank You,

Sprint Social Care Team

Michael C.

Journeyman

Factory rest twice.Google is sending me a new phone I hope this resolves the problem. If not I'm getting a refund. This is obviously a a defect with the phone.Google should replace everyone's phone or give them a refund. I would have never expected this from Google. I really believed they where above this. And everything was tested from A-Z. I guess they are no different than any other money thieving company. Let the consumer pay for our mistakes!

Journeyman

Google didn't make the phone. Talk to LG.

Journeyman

I'm not sure if you are aware that the new nexus 6 is coming out in June or July. If the problem is not resolved be for that we as nexus 5 users should Set up a boycott of the nexus 6 until Google resolves the nexus 5 problem.

Journeyman

I have not noticed any difference. Same connectivity issues and voicemail issues. Now I'm on tmobile I have no issues!

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.