ForumTopicPage
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Nexus 5

Nexus 5

Has anyone had any luck with Sprint providing them with a Nexus 5 sim card? I purchased my phone through google and have had to pretty much fight my way into getting a sim card...6 weeks later and still no sim card??? Should I be looking for service elsewhere??

Tags (3)
7 REPLIES 7
Journeyman

Re: Nexus 5

Go through Sprint Worldwide to get the UICC. Part number is: SIMGLW206R. Live Chat . It is free of charge for standard shipping or something around $12.99 for overnight.

Master

SprintCustomer3325:

As the device was sold ready to be activated by any carrier a SIM card was not provided. If you are a current Sprint customer and go into the store to have the device activated they should be able to supply you with on if they have it in stock. If you provide your zip code, we can call area stores to see if they have on in stock and report back to you.

Jon H.

Sprint Social Care Team
Journeyman

Why wouldn't a store have one in stock? Anyone walking in to buy a nexus or a G2 is going to need one...

Journeyman

Walked right in with my 32gb N5 from google and walked out 10 minutes later activated

Master

EVO13LTE,

I hope you enjoy your device! Let us know if we can ever help in the future.

Stephanie p
Social care
Journeyman

Could you check the stores around 77069 for them to be in stock? Last time I drove about 20 miles round trip, and visited 3 stores. For the fourth largest city in America, I thought that was a bit odd..

Master

BlueMaserati,

Please visit www.sprint.com/storelocator for store contact information. Our in-store representatives will be more than happy to inform you of their in-store inventory.

-Julian
Sprint Social Care
Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat