Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Nexus 5X/6P on Sprint

Go to solution
Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: Nexus 5X/6P on Sprint

That's great! I am just wondering about TEP covering the Nexus 6P. I was told that it would not cover the 6P by a few Sprint reps. Although, I have to admit, ditching the $11/mo for an upfront Nexus Care plan ($89) was nice as it'll more than pay for itself in the long run. Albeit you only get 2 device replacements per the plan and have to pay a moderate fee for the deductible, which isn't bad compared to TEP deductible.

Highlighted
Journeyman

I had a great amount of difficulty finding a SIM card for my 6p in my town. I was told that sprint retail locations do not carry the micro sim used by the 6p. Make sure you have made arrangements to have a sim shipped to you before your phone arrives, or you're in for a frustrating experience. I was also told that the SIM card for the HTC m9 will work for the 6p as well as the SIM card for the iPhone 6 or 6s. Have your local sprint store look up which SIM cards fit your 6p device.

Highlighted
GrandMaster

all the info needed to see which sim card is needed is in the link i posted above.

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat