cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Nexus 5X/6P on Sprint

Highlighted
Journeyman

Nexus 5X/6P on Sprint

3 visits to a company Sprint store. Bought 9.99 sim card Sprint sold me. sorry 6P isn't compatible. 5 hours in store, couple hours on phone with fraud alert store employees said I had on account. Sprint fraud, no alerts for fraud. Jeez, very long time customer, all I want is getting my 6P on network. Funny thing, I'm typing this on a Nexus 6 on Sprint Network.
6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
GrandMaster

Re: Nexus 5X/6P on Sprint

and is this a replacement device that wasnt on the network previously?
I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Highlighted
Journeyman

I'm replacing Nexus 6 with Nexus 6P. Sprint Store can't get my Nexus 6P on network. Says Nexus 6P not compatible, it's unlocked. Just frustrating. I know it's compatible, it's a matter of finding right tech that knows what they're doing. Funny bring an iPhone, all smiles.
Highlighted
Journeyman

Nexus 6P was on TMobile and Goggle Fi. I use my son's old phones, he gets new phones all the time. One of those guys, that likes his phone's.
Highlighted
GrandMaster

which means its not in Sprints system. it must be added in. the other thread in here is full of this same deal. pm one of the agents in there with the IMEI number and they can have a clickit ticket started to bring that phones numbers into the system. the details are in here..last couple pages. go into this thread. locate one of the agents in there. click on their name and once in their profile send them a pm. for the title put in there "add Nexus 6P to system needed" then you will need to add in a bit of info. Include the MEID of the device, the MAC ID, Phone number you want to swap the device to and account PIN. what they do is start up a ticket for your device to be added. this info above is what is needed for this to happen. do NOT post this info in the main area..through PM only. https://community.sprint.com/t5/Nexus-5x-and-6p/Unable-to-activate-Nexus-6P/td-p/420981/page/10
I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Highlighted
Journeyman

Fireguy, thanks for taking time out of your day to help a stranger.
Highlighted
GrandMaster

no worries. just doin what i do 🙂
Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat