cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No spark on Nexus 5 in Houston

Highlighted
Journeyman

No spark on Nexus 5 in Houston

I have yet to see Spark and have done the 4.4.3 update.

The website coverage map shows I am in a BEST coverage area, but not TURBO.  This has been confirmed in several calls to customer care--"yes, you are in a Spark area.

300 Woerner Rd  Houston  77090

So, what gives?  I bought this phone 2/1/2014 because it was spark ready, which your website still lists. 

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Master

Re: No spark on Nexus 5 in Houston

chasakins3,

Thank you for reaching out for assistance. After looking into the area, there has been some Spark enabled but not yet at the cell site closest to the location provided. We're working as quickly as possible to get network enhancements rolled out, including more Spark in more areas. Let us know if you have any additional questions.

Sincerely,

Audrey

Sprint Social Care Team
Highlighted

Re: No spark on Nexus 5 in Houston

Keep in mind that the Nexus 5 won't have the spark icon. You will need to either download a app that shows what band you are connected to or access the LTE engineering screen on your phone to view the band. I travel all over Houston and have had spark in most locations on my Nexus 5 with 4.4.3.

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat