Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems I'm having

Journeyman

Problems I'm having

Sprint,

Please thoroughly read through this before replying. I'd like each of my points answered. If you don't want to answer in a public forum (and I really want you too) you can email me, or private message me, but I want to tell you, I'm not going to go away until my issues are resolved. I'm not asking for a credit on my account or anything. Keep my money, I just want this fixed. I'm tired of having a Google flagship phone when it has the data connection of a flip phone from 2005.

I've resigned myself of not getting 4g anymore at my place of work (Post RD x Strawberry Fields RD Warwick, RI 02886), but when I have 2 bars of 3g, my data is still dropping.

You'd think working right next to an airport would have more than 3g service for all the travellers that are flying in and out.

OK, I've given you cross street, here's my phone - Nexus 5 running kitkat 4.4.3.

Please, no more excuses. What's going on. I'm really biting my tongue because your answers are always the same. When I got my Nexus in February, I had 4g at work - in CERTAIN places inside the store. Now I don't even get that. it's 1 or 2 bars of 3g. which drops like there's no tomorrow randomly through out the day.

I thought this problem was fixed when I upgraded from my Galaxy Nexus. YOU swore up and down, it was my phone, and thankfully I was close to being able to upgrade. When I did, all the problems I was having with my GNex stopped! Then slowly but surely, the problems started again. so much so, that it feels like I'm using a 4 year old phone instead of a phone that's just not even really a year old.

The only way for me to get my data back with it drops is to go into airplane mode, get out of airplane mode, wait for the signal to come back, update the PRL (which I've done about 10-15 times in 3 hours), shut off the phone, wait 5 minutes, turn it back on. Repeat every 20 minutes or so. How is my data dropping when I have 1 or 2 bars of 3g service? this is getting VERY VERY frustrating.

WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO ABOUT IT?

(I really don't want an apology, I want RESULTS. I pay a lot of money each month, and right now, its for the privilege of having a glorified paperweight.)

You're gonna tell me there was a problem (or not) with a tower close to me but its been fixed (or upgraded). Guess what, something isn't working right. I have a BRAND new phone, and I'm still having these problems. EVERYDAY. I'm almost at the end of my rope. I've been a customer for about 6 years now, and it's never been this bad.

So I ask again, what are you going to do about it? No, my phone isn't rooted or anything. It's completely stock.

You know what, as an experiment, I'll even take off the slimline case I have for it to see if that make a difference. (it didn't...) You know what's even worse? I don't have the signal/data to even post this from my phone while I'm at work, I have to type this in notepad,  and then email this so I can post it when I get home, where I'll be on WIFI.

cc - Dan Hesse, and the board of Directors

cc- FaceBook, Twitter, Google+, Reddit, Sprint customer service, the Sprint community page in Nexus 5 forum, the customer service section, and network section.

I don't want to be "that guy" that spams everywhere possible, but honestly, if it has to be done like this, I'll do it. I'm frustrated man, I really am.

Edward McBride

Community News

Our Community is currently set to Read Only due the pandemic's affect on our staffing .
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat