cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Product Ambassador - Nexus 5 - A Look at the Camera

Journeyman

In the modern smart phone game, camera has been come a buzz generator.  Does it have a 5, 8, 11, 47 Mega Pixel camera.  I am not sure how this got started this way, but it seems like most things people have become adjusted to bigger means better.  While they are correct, it is only too a point.  Images are at the high end are going to be a multi faceted prospect.  You have the Image resolution as it was taken, the medium of its display and the human eye to take into consideration.  I have been carrying the Nexus 5 for a little over two weeks now.  I tested its camera and video functionality while reclined on my back in the grass on the 4th of July.  I will let the images speak for themselves.  As I am not a professional photographer by any means, these did everything I wanted to capture memories of the this fun filled day and event.

1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg

4.jpg5.jpg6.jpg

7.jpg8.jpg

Hope you enjoy

Jeremy The Product Ambassador

Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. sprintemployee