cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Product Ambassador: Nexus 5 Battery Life

Journeyman

With the 2,300 mAh I have had great experience with the life of the battery. Sure, its not as high as some of the other phone like the G3 or GFlex (Since they are both able to hold larger batteries 3,000 mAh), but for the size it is long lasting. As a heavy user of my phones (Playing games, watching movies, listening to music, Texting, Email, Etc.) I was still able to use my phone  throughout the day until about the time I went to bed. If I had to plug it in at all during the day it was at about 4 pm (I unplug my phone at 5:30 am) so as you can see it is very good battery life given the circumstances.

I find that the LG Nexus 5 does a great job at resource usage and ensures that they make it so that the apps and background are not continually draining the battery. For the size of the phone, and the size of the battery, you cannot go wrong with the battery life on the LG Nexus 5!

Your Product Ambassador Team

“Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology.

They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador

shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions

of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community

members in an official capacity. #sprintemployee.”