BlogArticlePage
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Product Ambassador - Nexus 5 - First Look

Journeyman

Just recieved my Nexus 5 today, yes I know not one of the newest phones but one I have never tried out and played with.  I got the oppurtunity to test one out and play with now so here is the first impressions.

I considered doing unboxing but since I was out of fireworks, and Micheal Bay was unavailble I thought I was spare you the standard unboxing pictures and videos.  Instead I will stick to my impressions of the device over the first weekends use.

Very first impression the device I went back to the box to make sure there was not a battery that I was missing, it is incredibly lightweight.  Considerably lighterweight than any device I have carried before.  I am considering a heavy duty case to keep it from floating out of my pocket.

Second impression ease of Setup.  It took a matter of minutes to go from powered off to fully setup, it was ten minutes total if you cound the two updates that needed to be downloaded and installed on the device.  This is a snappy fun device.  I have enjoyed the getting to know you or honeymoon phase immensely.

I will post a seperate blog soon with some images and video I took with the camera.

It has great performance with a Quad Core processor and 2 gbs of RAM.  I remember when those were top end laptiop specs, and that really was not that long ago.  With access to Sprint Spark high speed data this is a great personal pocket assistant to keep your life organizxed and up to date.  With it being a Google device, it means you are near the top of the list for updates and application compatibility.  There is not much you can not choose to do with this fun device.

Jeremy Product Ambassador

Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. sprintemployee