cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Product Ambassador: Spigen - My Case option for my Nexus 5

Sprint Product Ambassador

179787-whitenexus5.jpg

First thing I do when I pick up a new phone is find a case for it. I like the feel of the Nexus 5 without a case, although I have a 4 year old and 19 month old that love to play with my phones as much as I do. Seeing how I protected my last two phones with a Spigen, I thought I would see what they had to offer for my Nexus 5. Here is what I picked up.....

$_1 (1).jpg

I turned my white Nexus 5 into a bright red Nexus 5 with the help of Spigen Slim Armor.... Katie, my oldest daughter, thought the case was really cool. There are other colors to select from, although some reason I went with red instead of black. The bright red looks more of a fluorescent color so it really stands out and makes it easier to find my phone in the house.

Emma.jpgKatie.jpg

Another reason I need my Nexus 5 protected is so that I can take pictures of my girls when we are out. Pictures were taken with my Nexus 5 and my Spigen case does not block the lens or interfere with taking pictures. Another important thing to look at in a case if you take pictures a lot. We stopped by Krispy Kreme for a doughnut when their light was on. My Nexus 5 camera came in handy....

IMG_20140624_095428.jpg

Another picture from my Nexus 5 in the office....

My Nexus 5 takes really nice pictures and is well protected by Spigen against accidental drops by my little ones or my self. Spigen not only protects my Nexus 5 from my daughters dropping it, it protects my phone from when I am getting out of my truck too. I have a bad habit of taking my phone out of my pocket and laying it in my lap. I have forgotten a few times when I get out and well... Spigen protected my Nexus 5 from a broken screen when it landed face down on asphalt getting out of my truck.... Thanks Spigen for protecting my phones....

Thank you for reading my blog and next time you are in a Sprint store, check out the Nexus 5 and see if it is the phone for you!

Blue

Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity.