cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Signal issues??

Journeyman

Signal issues??

I only get one bar and sometimes 0 bars in my home. My gf, who has a iPhone 5c, gets 2 bars and occasionally 3 bars in our house. This makes me think it's an issue with the phone. Anyone else have this trouble with this phone? I'm still under my 14 day trial yet. Thanks!

Tags (2)
3 REPLIES 3
Master

Re: Signal issues??

terryh1976,

Thank you for your post. Have you attempted a Data Profile and PRL Update lately? Is the signal better when you're standing outside your home? Also, can you please provide two nearby cross streets and the zip code, so I can take a look at your tower?

Thank you,

*John R.
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

I've done the data and profile updates but no change. Same signal if I'm outside too. My cross streets are evans st and stone st. I'm on Webster st in Gibsonburg, oh 43431

Master

Terryh1976, Please forgive our delay. If the other phones in your home are not affected and you've tried to do the updates, I have one other troubleshooting step to apply: from the phone dial pad press ##72786# and allow the phone to set itself back up on the Sprint network(you won't lose any of your personal info, this is only for our network settings).  If you still don't get any signal, it's best for you to take the phone back to the store ASAP.  Several years ago I got a brand new phone that just so happened to have a bad antenna.  Quick trip to a Service and Repair location and I was all set.

Let us know if you have any other issues or need assistance.

*Christy

Sprint Social Care Team

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat