cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint Product Ambassador: Final Thoughts

Journeyman

Overall i dont think that you can go wrong with the Nexus 5. Especially if you are looking for a phone to make your own right off the bat. The camera, the battery life, the size and just the phone as a whole is an outstanding phone.

I would have to say it like this. The Nexus 5 is not the best at anything, (Only because newer phones like the G3, G2, and G Flex have come out since then), but it is great at everything! Its a well rounded phone that will do everything you need and more while still having a great size, great picture, and great speed!

Also dont forget about the "Google Now" on this phone. I just love saying "Ok google" and telling it to do something. It is very accurate and i have never been led astray by this feature of the phone.

Worth checking out in my opinion, especially if you dont have the 250.00 - 300.00 for the new phones out. For the price and size, this phone cannot be beat!

Your Product Ambassador Team

“Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology.

They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador

shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions

of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community

members in an official capacity. #sprintemployee.”