cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint Product Ambassador: LG Nexus 5 - Cold Impression

Sprint Product Ambassador

Sprint Product Ambassador: LG Nexus 5 - Cold Impression

LG Nexus 5 - Cold Impression

This blog is about my first impression of the Nexus 5. I'm calling it a "cold impression" because as a Product Ambassador I usually have opportunities to research devices before I have them, or before they're "in hand". So before I have them I already know a majority of their specs and what they're capable of... not this time.

I've had the Nexus 5 for a couple of weeks now, and it's impressive. The device is fast, has a nice big screen, I've had good reception with it, battery life is decent, and it's been reliable. I like the feel of it, and because of the design/ texture I can easily stand it up against anything to watch videos. The screen is crystal clear and obviously high definition. Pictures and videos have come out great. Gaming on it is fun, without lag, and the touchscreen is very receptive/ accurate.

I recently looked up the specs, and I really wasn't surprised about what's under the hood. The device is built to compete with other high end devices, and really runs like it.

• High definition screen (1920x1080 display).
  • 8MP rear facing camera, and 1.3 front facing camera.
  • Quad-core, Qualcomm Snapdragon, 2.2GHz processor.
  • 3G / 4G LTE / 4G Spark data speeds.
  • 2300 mAH battery.
  • 16GB onboard memory and 2GB of RAM.
  • Android 4.4

I've had the Nexus for a couple of weeks, I am impressed, I will enjoy it for as long as I have it... and from now on it will be my go to phone.

Thanks for reading my blog. Let me know if you have any questions,

-Vince

Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. #sprintemployee.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat