cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint Product Ambassador: Stripped down, simple and powerful

Sprint Product Ambassador

So many devices offer so many features, apps and other overlays that can be over whelming or just plain annoying.

Fortunately, Google’s line of the Nexus devices has done a great job in just giving the customer near to the bare bones to allow one to design and control what apps one would like to have on the device without all the extra.

This is why I love the Nexus 5 and you can certainly get this device from Sprint or from Google Play who offers White, Black and Red from the Google Play store.

The Nexus 5 is simple to use without the clutter, but it packs a lot of features that helps me to get through my day. I am always busy between work and school with no time to deal with apps that I find no use for. Therefore, I don’t have to worry about the OEM apps that are preloaded on the device that cannot be removed.

Google Now is one of my favorite features and is packed full of options to make one’s life a little bit easier to manage.

For example, I can keep track of news, sports, weather and traffic that is important to me. I can share information about my commute status with others and manage multiple Google accounts all from one device with access to all of my contacts, calendars and email accounts.

Screenshot_2014-08-17-14-59-37.png

I have over 23 customized Google Now updates ranging from Sports, Stocks, hotel reservations, flight status, travel times and rentals.

You may be asking why this is important to me. It’s important, because I do not have the time to sit in front of a computer or sift through endless emails to get information. I need the information to notify me in the “Now” and Google Now does a great job in doing that.

Screenshot_2014-08-17-14-58-13.png

I know many devices support Google Now, but with the simplicity of the Nexus 5 it makes it much easier to manage and compared to other overloaded devices that are on the market today. I just need access to the things I need most and the Nexus 5 is fulfilling that need.  Integrating my school, work and personal accounts all in one place with little to effort.

Screenshot_2014-08-17-15-25-06.png

- Your Product Ambassador Team

Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. #sprintemployee.