cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint Product Ambassador: The Right Size

Journeyman

Some people like small phones, and some like large phones. This phone is for those that like their phones mid sized. I remember when a 4" screen was large for a smart phone! We have come so far since then. With the Nexus 5, it shows off its 4.95" screen very nicely. Im the type of person that really likes larger screens but I will say that this phone gives you a good size without sacraficing picture quality. 

The phone fits very well in my hand, no need to reach way over, but also there is no extremely bent finger for trying to type on a tiny screen. This phone feels comfortable and very convenient. The picture quality is outstanding as well. No issues playing movies, videos, Etc. With teh 4.95" phone you get comfort and quality. What else could you ask for?

Android-4_3-comes-to-Sprints-Samsung-GALAXY-Nexus.jpg

I will say, a 5.0" screen is looking to be one of my favorite sizes right now. If you cannot decide if you like the larger, or the smaller, try out the Nexus 5.

Your Product Ambassador team

“Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology.

They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador

shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions

of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community

members in an official capacity. #sprintemployee.”