cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint Product Ambassadors: Final thoughts on the Nexus 5

Sprint Product Ambassador

nexus-5.jpgI hate bloat, Soda is a product that makes me bloated so I don't drink it!  The Nexus 5 is an amazing phone, All the fun with out the bloat.  The best part of this phone is you make it your phone, you customize it they way you want it.  You get to add the apps and widgets that you want on your phone not apps and widgets that are forced on you.  This way you can have as many or as little as you want.  When I started using the phone I went into the play store and searched for the widgets I have grown accustom to that I have used on other phones and added them nothing more nothing less.  I also like the way that other brands customize there gui and have all of those extra apps and widgets built in, that is what drove me to find apps that were comparable and install them to give me my custom setup.  Check out my other blogs on how I customized my Nexus 5!

Sprint Product Ambassadors: Use "OK, Google" from anywhere on your Android!

Sprint Product Ambassadors: SMS with Google Hangouts

Sprint Product Ambassadors: Have if your way with the Nexus 5

Thanks for reading have a good day!

“Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. #sprintemployee.”