cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint Product Ambassadors: LG Nexus 5 Final Thoughts

Journeyman

LG makes great phones! And the Nexus device they created for Google is no exception. But what I really enjoyed about the device was the simplicity, fully customizable nature of the device.

Google doesn't pack their phones with special features that a customer may or may not use. It leaves all of the features to third party apps and instead focuses on giving the customer a true Android experience. I've converted my wife from another "feature rich" competitor to the Nexus line by promoting these two features. Google builds a very solid phone, with good specs and build and lets the developers show off their abilities in the app store. When my Wife got her Nexus device, she started asking about some of the features she used on her old phone. I helped go out to the app store and find everything she ever wanted and more! And because the Nexus doesn't pack in any extras, it had plenty of space and RAM to handle all of the third party apps.

My device runs as smooth as the first day of use despite all of the different tweaks and apps I've run through. I'm very pleased with my Nexus device. If a true Android experience is what you're after, you can't get any better the the LG Nexus 5 device on Sprint!

Thanks for reading. For more info please visit Nexus 5

- Your Product Ambassador Team

Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. #sprintemployee.