cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint Product Ambassadors: Looking for a different case? Get the Cruzerlite Bugdroid case!

Journeyman

x11_4.jpg(source)

I recently got my hands on a Nexus 5, and knew I would love it. I fell in love with the thing even before

it was launched, thanks to the leaks that seem to be pop up before every new device launch. As always,

protection is of the utmost concern when thinking about maximizing the longevity of the device. I normally

like to get the cheapest, highly customer rated case on Amazon for whatever phone I'm using, also

leaning towards a more conservative look. I got the Nexus around my 29th Birthday, so I decided throw

conservativeness to the wind and get something with a little more spunk that reflected my age and

individuality a little more. That is when I came across the Cruzerlite Bugdroid case. 

http://thumbs1.ebaystatic.com/d/l225/m/m7qRETi9kGZ_GhCTxldYMAw.jpg (source)

The case fits the device snugly, feels good, and seems to give the device enough to protection without

adding too much bulk to it. I got the teal/electric blue one above, and could not be happier. At prices hovering

around the $10 range, and over 10 color choices, you really cannot go wrong.

What "different" cases do you like? Share your opinions below.

Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. sprintemployee