cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint Product Ambassadors: Tips and Tricks for your Nexus 5

Sprint Product Ambassador

Nexz.png

I love new and old camera features.  So it may come as no surprise my first tip or trick has to do with the camera.

Taking Pictures while recording video

While recording video simply tap the screen on the image you would like to take a picture of.  I know alot of you are saying come on you can do that with a ton of phones.  I agree but I have noticed the speed of how many photos you can take and how fast is much greater with the nexus.  It will take pictures instantly as you touch and save with no processing or slowness seen.

Did you know your Nexus 5 comes ready for wireless charging?

You did read correct your Nexus 5 out of the box is ready for wireless charging.  You can go to online retailer and look up a Nexus wireless charger or a Qi pad.  Important thing is to verify it is compatible.

Starting your Camera from the lock screen

While looking at the lock screen place finger on right side and swipe left.  This automatically launches your camera.

Disable Swearing

If you have children that are getting around the age where they might be tempted to swear in text.  Google keyboard can stop that..  Simply go to: Settings -> Language and Input -> Click settings next to Google Keyboard -> check Block offensive words.

These are just a few I have found in the first couple hours playing with the phone.  I hope you enjoyed and learned something.

“Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. #sprintemployee.”