cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What plans will be available for the Google Play Store Nexus 5

Highlighted
Journeyman

What plans will be available for the Google Play Store Nexus 5

So UICC cards will be available on Nov 8 at the local Sprint Stores, for the Play store Nexus 5. (Please note, most reps are clueless at the moment - Lots of thanks to Carlos of Sprint Community for providing cogent answers.

Does anyone know what plans / rates will be available.  I notice Sprint has some no - contract plans.  Will any of these be available, or will we have to sign up for a 2 year contract anyway?

37 REPLIES 37
Journeyman

Thanks for the information.  I will need to consider whether to go with one of the options you've suggested, or move to a different company.

I'd still like to see Sprint come up with a way to have the Nexus 5 recognized as a device for the Sprint As You Go plan - doesn't seem like it should be that difficult.  Bringing a non-Sprint GSM phone to a no-contract plan should be an option.

Highlighted
Wizard

GoGayleGo -

I understand. There is a lot to think about. While I would hate to see you go, I understand you need to do what is best for you.

I have sent on the suggestion about activating out of contract devices on no contract plans. I can not guarantee that we will offer that option in the near future but we are always looking for feedback to make our services better.

- *Kitty

Sprint Social Care Team

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat