Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why did Sprint OK'd the Nexus 5 and no one knows what's going on?

Highlighted
Journeyman

Why did Sprint OK'd the Nexus 5 and no one knows what's going on?

I've been trying too get a hold of a sim card.

Day 1: I called customer service.  The guy insured and confirmed me that I don't need a sim.  I told him he was lying and didn't know his facts.

Day 2: I called customer service. The guy told me to go to the google play store to order one.  Really WTF?

Day 3: Visit the Sprint Store.  I asked the assistant manager if he had SIMs in stock.  It went from how can I help you to OH Yeah nope no we don't.  Ask him if I can order one. Nope, no possibility.

Left the store and called customer service.  The lady stated to me that this is not a SPRINT Phone with no SPRINT LOGO.  I can to be promised a SIM card or even one on the release date of the Nexus 5 on Sprint.  I explained to her then can  I order a Samsung S4 sim.  She told me its a completely different style of sim card...once again another WTF moment.

Also no luck with Sprint World Wide.

Why did SPRINT OK'd the use of the UNLOCKED NEXUS 5 when their staff can't figure out between a horse and a cow?

I had great experience with them for almost 20 years.  Now I understand why people are leaving.

Why are

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: Why did Sprint OK'd the Nexus 5 and no one knows what's going on?

Finally Got someone at Sprint World Wide to order me 2 cards.

WOW what a waste of time!!!

Highlighted
Journeyman

Do you happen to have a number for them? I keep going around and around with this whole thing. Starting to make me wish I stayed with Verizon.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Search for Sprint World Wide Chat on google.

Then you fill in the required data and someone will chat with you online.

Just tell them its not your first time and you're frustrated.

Journeyman

If you go to the status page do you see a delivery date?  I ordered mine 5 days ago and the status is blank.  When I chat with order chat they say it is out of stock and they don't know when they will get more.

Community News

Our Community is currently set to Read Only due the pandemic's affect on our staffing .
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat