cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

is your nexus 5 working perfectly as it should weather if it's 32 GB's or 16 GB'S?

Highlighted
Journeyman

is your nexus 5 working perfectly as it should weather if it's 32 GB's or 16 GB'S?

In asking this because I had my goggle play 32 GB nexus 5 connected at a sprint corporate store & everything from 3G to lte is working. Even voice & data, maybe if we figure out what we did right we can help out our spring nexus friends.

16 REPLIES 16
Highlighted
Journeyman

Yeah,  my 32GB activated the week before XMAS at the corporate store in Denver, works perfectly. I love this phone. Will ditch Sprint in April if they don't have LTE running by then

Highlighted
Master

FAIRFAXBIKER2,

I am glad to hear you are enjoying the phone. I can tell you that we are actively working on 4G LTE in Denver at this time. What is your zip code and cross streets? I can see if your area is being worked on yet.

*Stephanie
Sprint Social Care Team

Highlighted
Journeyman

Do you hall pen to know when the update for the sprint spark? Months, years... Just a rounded eta would be good. Thanks.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Hey, Stephanie, I'm right downtown, 80202, near 16th and Stout

Highlighted
Journeyman

I'm in Williamsburg, north side right by the bridge :),NYC has lte everywhere I go & I don't know if anyone's tried the spark data from Sprint but if you go to a spring store speed test the HTC ultra *I think that's what it's called, it's huge* we the days downloads an average 75 MBS! But every other phone on sprint had to wait for an upgrade to use sprint spark, supposedly around February..

Highlighted
Master

Jonathan.Q,

Thank you for the inquiry. Some areas already have it and here is a link that will keep you updated http://faster.sprint.com/?ECID=vanity:spark.

Jen R 
Sprint Social Care Team 

Highlighted
Master

Good evening! I got a chance to check the local network and we estimate network enhancements to begin in the early part of this year. The wait is almost over and will be here before you know it!

*Audrey

Sprint Social Care Team

Highlighted
Journeyman

Hopefully the update will allow voice & data the way my gs3 & 4 did... In wondering why I'd it that the snapdragon 400 & 600 have this ability, but the 800 does not. Was it turned off, because if cynogenmod has kit Kat but also has CDMA voice/data active there's going to be allot people losing trust for the now network. There's little that disappoints about sprint IMO but when it does it's because they lied or something so small it's pathetic, I'm sure voice/data could have been kept?

Highlighted

No Tri-band phone (LG G2, Nexus 5, Galaxy S4 mini, etc) have voice and mobile data at the same time. It has to do with the design of the radio. There is only one transmission path meaning only one radio can be active at a time. No update or 3rd party ROM will change this.

Highlighted
Master

Jonathan.Q

We have not corresponded in a while. I wanted to find out if you have noticed any changes in your service. Please let us know if you have noticed any improvements.

Omar

Sprint Social Care

Highlighted
Journeyman

I already recurved an email about 2 months ago & starting that spark is already covering my area *zip code?* either way I'm unable to use so park data so speeds as the phone my cousin have which downloads at an average of 45 & higher MBS.

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat