cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

lollipop upgrade

Highlighted
Journeyman

lollipop upgrade

I've been out of the loop for a a while. Shouldn't it be out now?

3 REPLIES 3
Wizard

Re: lollipop upgrade

Hello, The upgrades depend on what brand phone you have. The individual manufacturers put their own software into the upgrades. they will announce when the upgrades are ready to roll out. Just do yourself a favor and do a partition wipe 1st. this clears out temp and junk files which can interfere with the upgrade. Also do a cache clean. The you may have a better download and less problems! I hope that I can help.

Master

GEEKLADYEMJAY

Please stay posted to Sprint's Community Page for any updates.

- Nicole
Sprint Social Care
Master

So far, the only phone's that have received it are Developer versions or Google versions. Carrier versions in the US have not received it yet.

It's expected that HTC will be the first on the M8 phone specifically, as rumors are indicating a couple weeks, maybe even a week or so from now.

--
If my post or someone else's answered your question please mark it an Accepted Solution.

Keep in mind, like you, I am a Sprint subscriber. I am in no way employed by Sprint in any sense. I just know stuff.
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat