cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

nexus 5 32GB cant activate!!!!!!!!!

Journeyman

nexus 5 32GB cant activate!!!!!!!!!

Just got my nexus 5 32gb and guess what? That right,can't activate it. Yes I have the right SIM card. Yes I left off the last number on the imei number. Still won't activate. Called customer care and wow they are completely useless! I thought this problem was solved? Im so pissed off at sprint right now. I'm seriously considering leaving. Hey sprint wtf is going on? Fix this issue.

12 REPLIES
Journeyman

Re: nexus 5 32GB cant activate!!!!!!!!!

Try to activate thru the chat that was the way I was able to activate mine.

BTW set the phone to Global mode instead of LTE during the activation process

Journeyman

The chat icon doesn't appear on my page

Wizard

yyz973,

I understand how frustrating this can be and how much you probably want to use the new device. The chat icon should be in the top right hand corner of your Sprint page when you log in. You can also  go to http://www.sprint.com/landings/chat/?question_box=chat with representative sprint&id16=chat with representative sprint in order to start a chat under the Personal column. I will continue to see what other workarounds there me be, before having to submit a ticket for resolution.

Could you please send me over a private message with your phone number, pin and the account information needed for the activation.

*Jessica

Sprint Social Care Team

Message was edited by: Stilts88

Highlighted
Journeyman

My number is [Personal Information Removed]. Name Michael Lyman. I don't know my pin. I do know my security question. What other info do you need? I'm trying to activate my nexus 5 32gb phone.

Message was edited by: TheModerator - This is a public forum.  To protect your privacy, please do not post any personal information including phone numbers, full address, email address, or account number and/or PIN.

Journeyman

How do I send a private message?

Wizard

yyz973,

Could I please ask that you edit your post and remove your phone number please and thank you. Your personal information is very important to me and I would like to keep it as such for you. With it being in the open who knows what hands it might get into. To send me a private message click on my username and in the right hand corner should be a list of links one being "private message". If you are unable to find I'd be happy to send one your direction instead. Let me know,  the other information needed is the imei and sim or uicc that you have for the device. Would you happen to know the answer to yoru security question? If not I can send that out to you.

*Jessica

Sprint Social Care Team

Journeyman

Yes please send me a private message

Wizard

yyz973,

Not a problem, it would be my pleasure. I have sent ouver a private message as well as sent out your security information. Thank you for the opportunity to be able to assist you today.

*Jessica

Sprint Social Care Team

Journeyman

I don't know what's going on but I'm not getting any private messages. Can you just email me?

Community News

Community News

Find out whats happening on the bridge, we'll share new features and fun on the community as well as exciting news from the mothership...read more.