cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Product Ambassador: Speed and Power

Journeyman

The Nexus 6 is powered by a quad-core Snapdragon 805 processor.  Now this might not mean much to most people who are not so tech savvy but this basically just means that the Nexus 6 is POWERFUL!  I have had no lagging issues while playing games such as Sky Force 2014 and CSR Racing.  I have also opened several apps and still have not noticed the phone slowing down.

The phone also has a 3220 mAh battery.  you can charge this phone wirelessly but you do have to purchase a separate charger.  It does come with a turbo charger which will give your phone 6 hours of battery life after 15 minutes of charge time.  I have noticed that every now and then the phone will get really hot while charging.  This has not happened much, I have had the phone for about 2 weeks now and this issue has only happened twice.

"Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology.  They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community.  Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint.  The PA's do not represent the company in any official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community member in any official capacity."