cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint Product Ambassador : The Protector

Journeyman

No this is not the name of the new Liam Neesan movie, though at this point what else title can be used.

Protection at a decent price is the key in my mind for the Nexus 6. I want to be able to put a good case and screen protector but I am not the guy to spend over 20 bucks.

The first day I got the Nexus showed me that I had to protect this bad boy. I had the phone to my wife and just like a Tampa Bucs wide receiver, she drops the thing. I knew then that I had to contain this device is something for those who have butter fingers.

I searched Amazon for something good yet inexpensive. I am not one to break the bank when purchasing anything, in other words I am a cheapskate.

Yootech makes a great screen protector whose price point is appealing as well as the standards that they uphold in their product.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00NWL33OO/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o07_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

untitled.png

I have not tried taking a hammer to the screen, nor do I plan to. However its nice to know that in the event that I decided to go crazy on my device this glass would protect the phone from me.

untitled1.png

The Non Slip cover is a decent case to envelop your phone in, it provides adequate protection and yet doesn't add too much bulk to the device.

untitled3.png

Over all, I paid less that 20 bucks for these two and am satisfied thus far in my investment.

Thanks

Stanny George

Disclaimer:

The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to community members in an official capacity. sprintemployee.