cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint Product Ambassadors: Best Nexus 6 case for general use

Journeyman

The Nexus 6 is a great phone, but given its size, it becomes exceedingly easier for someone as

clumsy as me to have it slip out of my hands and fall on the ground.  The phone is pretty good with the

amount of grip the back offers, especially with nice ergonomics Motorola phone users have become

accustomed to, but I'm just that clumsy.  With that always in mind, I tend to buy a case and screen

protector every time I get a phone, and have come to love the Cruzerlite Bugdroid circuit case since

I got it for my Nexus 5, and decided to try it out on my Nexus 6.  I frickin' love this thing!

9.jpg

(source)

I know, I know...it's just a case, but I just really like it.  I got a tron-ish color, aka Teal, so the design in

the back looks extra awesome.  Not only that, but the back has a matte finish, so I don't need to worry

about smudges or fingerprints constantly making people think I ate a bucket of onion rings (ok, not that

bad, but you get the idea).  The grip is also as good or better than the actual back of the phone, and

the material it's made out of gives enough shock absorption for me not to have to worry about the phone

falling and breaking as soon as it hits the ground.  The best thing about this case is that the phone fits

snugly inside of it, without it being impossible to remove.  There are some cases on the market that offer

good protection, but you may as well forget about switching it out for something else because the thing

is practically glued on, but not this one!  Snug and tight, but easily removable to switch it out for another

color or case.

nexus6-circuit_1.jpg

(source)

If you haven't already gotten a case, I would highly recommend one of these.  If you're looking for a more

rugged case, though, Spigen is always a good affordable choice.

Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. sprintemployee