BlogArticlePage
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint Product Ambassadors: Nexus 6 Media

Journeyman

Are you a fan of March Madness? Are you stuck at work with some 5in screen that can only put out a measly 1080P video? Are you wishing I would stop asking a reader these questions and just tell you how to improve you situation dramatically? Ok. I will…. Buy a Motorola Nexus 6.

If consuming video content on the go is important to you, then there is no better device than the new Motorola Nexus 6. Its sports a Quad HD 6in screen for crystal clear videos. The sound quality from the 2 (count them!) front-facing speakers is incredible. I was blown away by the sheer volume that is put out from these speakers. But this is not just noise either, the sound quality is fantastic as well.

Nexus 6 (1).jpg

If you’re new to Quad HD, you may not know what you’re missing. 1080P is great, I mean… it IS full HD. But Quad HD is 4X the definition of standard HD. Which basically means if you’re watching anything on your non-Quad HD device then you’re missing detail that could be important! Especially during this march madness, you’ll want to make sure you see every bit of action.

Front-Facing speakers should be required for all OEMs’ phones. It just makes sense for the sound to be coming at you instead of having to cup your hand behind the phone to try and redirect the sound so you can actually hear it. With the Motorola Nexus 6, the huge, amazing screen is accompanied by huge, amazing speakers that punch you in the face with fantastic sound. Whether you’re watching videos or streaming music the sound will amaze you.

Thanks for reading, for more information you can go to Nexus 6

- Your Product Ambassador Team

Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. #sprintemployee.