cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint Product Ambassadors: Nexus 6 Spigen Coverage

Journeyman

Nexus 6 Spigen Coverage

Protecting your device is something we should all take seriously. The most popular devices on the market right now cost upwards of $500-$600 to purchase. Insurance is nice, but prevention is always the best option (and cheapest!) The problem with many cases is they either add bulk to provide protection, or they sacrifice the design of the phone itself. I’d rather go without a case on any of my phones simply to not cover up the beauty and ingenious designs the manufacturers come up with. Then there are the cases that try to allow the design to show through but don’t offer much protection because of poor quality materials or just poor design of the case itself.

As of last year, my favorite case company is Spigen. They won me over with their slim armor design for my phones and it’s the first case I look at when I get a new device in my hands. I love the blend between design and protection that this line of cases offers. Even better, since we all don’t have the same taste in cases, Spigen offers a number of case lines. Some the focuses on bulkier protection, down to a clear plastic design for the most minimalist of case hunters.

Nexus 6 Case.jpg

Source: Nexus 6 Cases and Screen Protectors | Spigen | Spigen

For Nexus 6 owners, the Spigen Slim Armor case is a great option that helps you protect your device and allows you to take full advantage of the 6in quad HD screen. Here is the product details per Spigen’s website:

Slim has never been stronger. The Slim Armor™ case for the Nexus 6 provides complete all-around protection while maintaining a slim profile. The Slim Armor is double layered with a TPU case and a polycarbonate hard case to provide additional protection in a form-fitted design. The case features a completely reimagined designed to complement the Nexus 6's smoother edges. The buttons are now flush with the case with embossed glossy symbols for a refined look and comfortable experience. The bezel has a subtle glossy accent for a sophisticated look and better grip. The TPU case features Air Cushion Technology corners allowing shock absorption from external impact. The 4-Point Rear Guard protects the metallic finish backplate by lifting the backplate above the surface.

That’s a lot of stuff! For my experience, the case has offered perfect drop protection, and the kickstand is extremely useful for watching stunning quality videos on the most gorgeous screen. The rest of the technical jargon is probably really important as well, but I am a simple mind. I just know that the case does what I want it to, and a little bit more J for the price, (Mine was $29.99) you just can’t beat it!

Thanks for reading, for more information you can go to Nexus 6

- Your Product Ambassador Team

Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. #sprintemployee.