cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2nd new N6 Worse

Go to solution
Journeyman

2nd new N6 Worse

After waiting 6 weeks yesterday Sprint tech support issued me an "eTicket" & I went to local Sprint store and got a new replacement N6. Activation updates etc went smoothly. 1 hour later I realize that I have NO INCOMING CALLS OR TEXT MSGS AT ALL!

6 REPLIES 6
Master

Re: 2nd new N6 Worse

roset760,
I am definitely sorry that you were not able to make and receive calls. I would be more than happy to look into this for you if it is no yet resolved. Please follow the steps in this link http://bit.ly/1qQty1X to send us a private message so I can further assist you.
Rayon
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

"Were"??? Im still not receiving calls, text msgs or anything else!!

I WANT THE CORRECT CONTACT INFORMATION & DEPT TO CANCEL MY ACCOUNT AND 8 LINES

Highlighted
Journeyman

Same problems I'm having with sprint .. Promises of someone will call and never do .. I'm so glad I left with my 6 lines never been happier .. I actually can use my iPhone's now with tmobile .. Great coverage with great data speed

Master

roset760,
We would need to speak with you via the private message channel to try to assist you. We definitely would not want to lose a customer. We are pretty sure that we will be able to turn this experience around.
Rayon
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

I have contacted customer care every day. Same [inappropriate word removed] lies and having to repeat myself as to why I'm calling!!!

Message was edited by: TheModerator - This is a public forum. Please remember that all messages must abide by the Community Guidelines.

Master

roset760,

We understand the frustration that may come from this. Have you send us a private message yet? If not, please do so that way we can work towards a resolution for you.

- Regina
Sprint Social Care
Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat