Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Nexus 6 Coming Soon. Pre-register Now!!

Wizard

Nexus 6 Coming Soon. Pre-register Now!!

Nexus 6 Brings Sprint Customers Uncompromising Size and Sound, Paired with One of the Best Deals in Wireless

Sprint and Google are coming together once again to bring Sprint customers a pure Android™ experience with Nexus 6 by Motorola. For Android lovers, this means being the first to get the latest Android updates and the very best of Google, right in the palm of your hand. Before the holiday shopping season kicks into high gear, Sprint (NYSE: S) will offer Nexus 6 with the high-speed data capabilities of Sprint Spark™ in select markets and some of the best rate plan options of any national carrier for individuals, couples and families. Introduced today by Google, Nexus 6 is the next generation of the award-winning Nexus family of smartphones.

David Owens, Sprint senior vice president of Product, issued the following statement:

“Sprint and Google share a long history of innovation, with Sprint as the first carrier to offer its customers Google Wallet and the first carrier to give customers the option to keep their existing wireless number with Google Voice™. Sprint also delivers a comprehensive, mobile-centric offering of Google Apps for Work, cloud-based collaboration tools for businesses. We are thrilled to collaborate with Google once again with the launch of the all-new Nexus 6. Our customers can use this smartphone’s robust features without hesitation with unlimited data, talk and text with the Sprint $60 Unlimited plan or the Sprint Family Share Pack offering the best deal in data to consumers and double the sharable high-speed data for the same or lower price as its competitors.”

Beginning today, Sprint customers can pre-register for more information on Nexus 6 at www.sprint.com/nexus6. Additional details, including pricing and availability, will be available in the coming weeks.

69 REPLIES 69
Wizard

will get the 64 gb version plus the nexus 9. my aging moto xoom will thank me for finally putting it out to pasture..

the one max is a fabulous phone and it seems htc is not interested in a one max update so nexus it is. plus the pure GED and updates first are really strong points.

Master

Dago203319,

You can Pre-register for the Nexus 6 now: http://www.sprint.com/landings/nexus6/index.html?ECID=vanity:nexus6
We'll have more information about the release date and when you can pre-order soon! I'm glad to hear we're getting a device that you want and that you're going to stay.

*Liz

Sprint Social Care

Master

VrtualVigilante,

I hear where you're coming from. Unfortunately, we don't have any news yet about how much storage the Nexus 6 will have. Once we have that info, you will know and you can look for updates in the newsroom: www.sprint.com/newsroom

*Liz

Sprint Social Care

Journeyman

Are these people just robots. We all know what storage the phone will have. A 32gb and a 64gb.Sprint will more that likely carry the 32gb one as it is the one with the smaller storage. Since they all will have one SKU for north america. My question is this.Can I purchase one from Google, get it sooner than waiting around for Sprint,and activate it? That is what I did with my nexus 5.

Master

Katt50,

Hi there. At this time, we don't have a date set for this. Pre-registering at this point will send you an email once we have information on this. I apologize for any confusion.

*Andi R.

Sprint Social Care Team

Master

VrtualVigilante,

Generally speaking, should you purchase the Nexus through Google, this will be able to be completed. Stay tuned here Recent News & Articles | Sprint Newsroom for the latest info available.

*Andi R.

Sprint Social Care Team

Journeyman

There will be no bloatware on Nexus 6 because  it's a pure Android phone like the other Nexus devices..

Wizard

NDAs on this device are set to expire 12th november. this may seem to suggest the phone may be released on a larger scale then.

doubt sprint will carry the 64gb so im waiting patiently for GOOG to get these in stock. many people have scripts setup to beep them when stock becomes avail on the GOOG pre order page. some cats today were able to snag one or two flavors of this device on the GOOG page.

this will also be my first nexus/goog device. ive ordered the nex 9 and the nex player (2) so i look forward to the latest android L experience across these devices.

Master

Steadicam,

Thank you for your contribution to this post. If you have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to voice them. - Joseph,
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

Will the Nexus 6 support sprint wifi calling?

Journeyman

Will the Nexus 6 support sprint wifi calling?

Master

REKMKE,
At this time we don't have specific details but, you can stay tuned at sprint.com/nexus6 - Danielle
Sprint Social Care
Community News

Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat