Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Nexus 6 Coming Soon. Pre-register Now!!

Wizard

Nexus 6 Coming Soon. Pre-register Now!!

Nexus 6 Brings Sprint Customers Uncompromising Size and Sound, Paired with One of the Best Deals in Wireless

Sprint and Google are coming together once again to bring Sprint customers a pure Android™ experience with Nexus 6 by Motorola. For Android lovers, this means being the first to get the latest Android updates and the very best of Google, right in the palm of your hand. Before the holiday shopping season kicks into high gear, Sprint (NYSE: S) will offer Nexus 6 with the high-speed data capabilities of Sprint Spark™ in select markets and some of the best rate plan options of any national carrier for individuals, couples and families. Introduced today by Google, Nexus 6 is the next generation of the award-winning Nexus family of smartphones.

David Owens, Sprint senior vice president of Product, issued the following statement:

“Sprint and Google share a long history of innovation, with Sprint as the first carrier to offer its customers Google Wallet and the first carrier to give customers the option to keep their existing wireless number with Google Voice™. Sprint also delivers a comprehensive, mobile-centric offering of Google Apps for Work, cloud-based collaboration tools for businesses. We are thrilled to collaborate with Google once again with the launch of the all-new Nexus 6. Our customers can use this smartphone’s robust features without hesitation with unlimited data, talk and text with the Sprint $60 Unlimited plan or the Sprint Family Share Pack offering the best deal in data to consumers and double the sharable high-speed data for the same or lower price as its competitors.”

Beginning today, Sprint customers can pre-register for more information on Nexus 6 at www.sprint.com/nexus6. Additional details, including pricing and availability, will be available in the coming weeks.

69 REPLIES 69
Journeyman

Yeah I ordered it in the store, so they didn't send me an email. I tried calling support to get tracking information and the rep said that their system hasn't updated for the Nexus 6 yet, and it wasn't showing anywhere on my account. So basically nobody at Sprint has any idea that I even ordered one. They had no problem taking my money though.

Wizard

if no one can find a record of the transaction, then it didnt happen.

clearly someone has the info. did you order in a corp store or 3rd party? this can make a difference.

call *2 or hit up international web chat. Live Chat (closed right now but they are most helpful)

what phone are you coming from? the nex uses a nano sim not micro, so make sure they will include one in your order.

Master

ogre237 - If you ordered it at the store, they will call you to let you know when your phone arrives to them. - Carl
Sprint Social Care
GrandMaster

if its anything like the other pre orders over the years you wont receive any tracking numbers until its actually shipped.

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Wizard

true true. normal normal.

at the very least though, this cat should have an order #. I thought the op didnt even have THAT!

GrandMaster

lol yah they usually have a order number on their receipt but even that wont do much until its ready to be shipped or IS being shipped.

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Journeyman

No order number on the receipt. I called the store and basically got "Your guess is as good as mine" response. I understand that it's on backorder. The problem I have with it is the complete lack of information. How can you sell something that you don't have, or have any clue when you will be getting it?

GrandMaster

same scenario as the iphone6/6+ launch..they dont wait to put in a order for the phones after they see how many people are wanting them..just be hopeful it doesnt end up being anything like the apple launch..that was insane..and ALL on apple for bloopering that one.

Master

ogre237 

You can check your order status at www.sprint.com/myorder for information about shipping.

- Clyde

Sprint Social Care

Wizard

You know I received the Nexus 6 last Wed and still haven't taken it out of the UPS shipping box. Been too busy updating my Note Edge. Hopefully I'll get to it in the next few days. The longer I wait to try it out the less I have to return it if I don't like it.

TS

Community News

Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat