cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Nexus 6 Facts

Wizard

Re: Nexus 6 Facts

LOL. The last time I was in a Sprint store There were almost no phones on display and the store was manned by very young people that had no clue! I am forced to do all the research and fix my issues my self!!! I am getting pretty good at it if I do say so myself. LOL

Journeyman

This has to be worst phone release ever! I'm almost tempted to say, forget it.... Good thing, my case doesn't come in, until Tuesday or Thursday.

It's almost like they don't want people to purchase the phone.

I hope Sprint didn't decide to follow At&t with that bloatware on the device, even though it can be uninstalled....

I'm totally disgusted right now! The newsroom doesn't have any new information and when you call them, they are clueless as well, but they are going to have a nice unveiling for the Note Edge on the 28th.

Highlighted
Master

RDK927 - If you have any questions, feel free to ask. I will be happy to answer them. Thank you for choosing Sprint.
- Charles
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

That's because Samsung is very open with their products! I think that's why they've held so strong in the market... But their market share is decreasing year after year, which I attribute to lack of innovation and touchwiz... But I digress

If Google or sprint were to come out and say "hey everyone! So our manufacturers have screwed up and we're taking extra time to update software before shipping this device, so just hold tight!" I would be so happy.....

Journeyman

Haha! I've been good at troubleshooting my devices for years... When I take it to them, they already know not to give me some third party app excuse!

I don't let them back up my devices either. When I buy a phone, I just need them to activate it and turn it back off. I take care of the rest, myself.

Wizard

Sorry Charles but you can't fix my issue short of physically moving the tower! If you more info the look in Network/Change tower Location!

Journeyman

Tinsch 22, I'm using the Note 3 right now and I literally can't stand touch wiz. The bloatware between Samsung and Sprint, made me think about returning the phone, when I first received it.

The Nexus 6, puts an end to this dysfunctional marriage with Samsung!

Wizard

I hope that we all can get one soon!

Journeyman

Yes! Ha, I had an S3 and loved it at the time. After having an Optimus G for 2 years now, much happier. I'm excited for my first nexus device!

I can't wait to not have to deal with all of the extra Crap tacked on phones these days... Assuming I can get the nexus before my next upgrade. Ha!

Journeyman

My girls have the S3,Note 2, and S5.... I was using the Galaxy Nexus until I needed more space. I loved it...

Let me decide what I want on my device. I don't use half of the stuff that comes on a Samsung device.

Last year when I ordered the Note 3 on release day, I got it on a Monday, with ordering on a Friday....

Journeyman

Samsung family! Ha.

I'm excited for this phone... I'll wait. This thing is going to be up to date EASILY for the next two years.. Unless phone start projecting holograms

Wizard

Lucky You. So many people are screaming about their order delays. Dream on, Dream on, Dream on till your dreams come true! Aerosmith

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat