cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Nexus 6 Facts

Journeyman

Re: Nexus 6 Facts

will my current phone be disconnected as soon as i place my order for the nexus 6?

Journeyman

No, you'll need to activate the device upon receipt. Then coverage will transfer.

Wizard

Not surprising at all.

Journeyman

What is pre-registering supposed to do?  I pre-registered days ago and still haven't heard anything "officially", except from non-Sprint sources.  If I waited for Sprint news, I'd never hear anything.

Master

gaurand,

Thanks for posting. I'm happy to answer any questions you may have. Just let me know, I'm here to help.

- Laura
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

Why is it so hard to communicate with you? It's nothing but repetition and canned responses, but you don't even address an actual question that I pose.  I give up. Sprint is just awful. I can't wait to leave.  4g speeds in NYC less than 1mb, lousy phone options, and totally irrelevant service...I can't take it any more.

Master

Gaurand,

This is the last thing that we want to hear! We do not want you to feel as though you have not been assisted and have had your issues resolved. I know that waiting for a new device can be tedious. What question do you have at hand? Let me know.

*Jazmine
Social Care
Journeyman

So does Sprint have an answer yet about activating the Nexus 6 phones bought through the Play Store? That's how I intend to get mine, just as I did with my current Nexus 5 (32 gb). Sprint had no trouble activating the unlocked versions last year, so it would be nice to hear what if that practice will continue. If not, I think there will be many like myself leaving for T-mobile or AT&T.

Master

BeemerRider007 - I apologize for the inconvenience we may have caused you. As of right now, we do not have any information on that. You can stay posted on Sprint.com/newsroom for launch and release information. - Latonya
Sprint Social Care
Wizard

If people cannot use the Google Play version on Sprint, you're going to have some upset people. It's the same phone for all carriers, and there should be no reason why it cannot be used no matter where ordered.

Wizard

This is a LIE because T-Mobile is offering the 64gb online.

Highlighted
Master

LAlakers626,

Thanks for reaching out to the Community for assistance! As mentioned earlier in this thread by @tinsch22, ordering a Nexus 6 will not deactivate your current phone. We’re available if you have any additional questions.

Regards,

Audrey

Sprint Social Care

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat