cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Nexus 6 Facts

Wizard

Nexus 6 Facts

Here's what we know about the Nexus 6 on Sprint.

It will be available this Friday in stores and telesales.

Payments are $29 monthly on Easy Pay.

Here's what we don't know:

32gb or 64gb version?

Colors?

The report of only a 32gb midnight blue version is from a Sprint employee posting on Reddit.

That's all we know, so far.

Most of the other carriers have little information too. At least its not like Verizon, who isn't even sure if they are getting the phone.

And, SprintCare, don't post one of your useless links here unless it actually has the information we want.

So, post your facts on the Nexus 6 here.

59 REPLIES 59
Wizard

Re: Nexus 6 Facts

Hello. This is a very nice phone but it makes me wonder why Sprint will not offer other Motorola phones. I have a Moto X and i luv it. I would very much like to have a 2nd generation Moto X. But currently the only way to get one is to go to another network. As I said the Nexus 6 is a very nice phone but is is a much larger phone. for me it is a little too big. this is sprint madness!

Journeyman

• Positively in stores the week of 11/17/14
  • Midnight Blue, 32GB
  • Can be unlocked
  • Online purchase available tomorrow, 12:01ish am
  • Online orders shipped/delivered within 2-5 business days

That's all I know. I'm not sure why carriers [and Google] are being so reserved on informing the consumer base.

RDK927 - Agreed. I actually wanted the Moto X (2nd Gen), but am getting Nexus 6 because it's practically the same phone with software upgrades.

Wizard

I agree. The Nexus 6 actually has a little more function to it. but for me it is a bigger phone. Like the galaxy Note 4 The nexus is a larger phone. in between the Moto X and the Note 4 in size. This is a very good phone just too big for me. however if i can't get a Moto X then the nexus would be my next choice!

Journeyman

I was thinking about going to the store to pick up the phone, but think I may just order it instead.... I will get it by Tuesday or Wednesday.

Wizard

Please look at all of the posts where people have ordered phones and have to wait excessively long time to get the phones! It may be better to get a phone from the store! Stores can usually get phones faster than individuals!

Journeyman

I agree with this approach. You won't be susceptible to "unexpected" delays in shipping. I'm buying in store if possible.

Master

Katt50 Thank you for your post. We are very excited about the new release for the Nexus 6 and will have more information posted soon. For updates please continue to visit http://bit.ly/1zQ2mVB . Thank you for your patience. - Fabienne
Sprint Social Care
Master

RDK927

For more information on new and upcoming devices, please visit Sprint.com/newsroom.

- Agnes
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

Our corporate store said they would not carry the device in store... It can only be purchased online.

Wizard

you know what that means! Excessive delays, more fees and a lot more aggrevation!!!

Journeyman

Hooray! We get to join everyone else!

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat