cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Nexus 6 Facts

Master

Re: Nexus 6 Facts

tinsch22, Hi there! If you need any assistance, let me know. West Sprint Social Care
Wizard

Sprint having the 32gb midnight blue version was a poster on Reddit. I'm not taking that as a fact.

Wizard

As usual, a overseas rep cannot read. Why am I not shocked.

Wizard

Personally, I'll never get a phone when it comes out. Gives it time to get the bugs out.

Journeyman

Nexus is reputable in the fact that there are no "bugs to work out."

Nexus 5s bought on day one reportedly continue to run strong as ever today.

You can rest assured Google will constantly be updated Lollipop upon full release though... and Nexus devices will be the first to get them!

Master

Katt50 - Thank you for posting. The Nexus 6 will be launched Friday 11/14. Please visit Sprint Community and type in " Nexus 6 launches 11/14 with Sprint Spark" for more details on this device release.
- Wendy
Sprint Social Care
Master

Katt50 - I definitely understand waiting for any bugs to be worked out of phones before making a new purchase. I want to let you know you will be able to purchase the Nexus 6 32 GB Blue from Sprint. The Nexus 6 32GB White and Nexus 6 64GB White & Blue are exclusively sold through the Google Play Store. Let us know if there is anything we can do to assist you. - Katie
Sprint Social Care
Master

tinsch22 - Great post! Let us know if you have any questions for us. - Carl
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

Yes carl! Will online ordering begin at 1201 am eastern time? Or a different time zone?

Journeyman

Most likely , however it may not be tell later win the store open.

Master

Alexj4596 - You should pre-register at Sprint.com/Nexus6 and you will be the first to know. - Carl
Sprint Social Care
Master

Hello tinsch22,

You can pre-register now! Please visit www.sprint.com and put Nexus 6 in the search engine. Have a great evening!

Thanks, Sharon Sprint Social Care
Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat